- Determine Group Goals: What is your goal? The Fundraising Tally Spreadsheet is an excellent tool in determining how to attain your goal.
- Determine Selling Prices for Each Product: We recommend a profit of $5-$7 per item (make sure you have included shipping costs and bag costs as well).
- Determine Additional Sales Tools and Accessories Needed: Do you need Door Hanger Notices or Posters?
- Create Sales Packets: Help your members get organized! Have your committee members fill out all the pertinent information on your: Sales Aids; Holiday Gift Order Forms; Tip Sheets; Fundraising Envelopes; Door Hanger Notices; and any other Sales Tool as it applies to the brochure you are using.
- Distribution & Delivery Address for your Shipment: Where will it be convenient for your members to pick up their orders?
- Determine Meeting Dates and Other Major Dates: Fill this information in on Page 2 of your Fundraising Guide located in Tab 1 of your Holiday Fundraising Organizer. This information should also be included on the 'Fundraising Tip Sheet' calendar.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
If your Fundraising Organization has signed up for our Holiday Fundraiser you may be wondering "Now what?" Schedule a Fundraising Committee Planning Meeting for your boy scout troop, high school marching band, church youth group, hockey team, or other fundraising group.
Posted by Mickman Brothers Inc. at 11:55 AM