Invite the Fundraising Committee and all of your members to the Kick-Off Meeting. Call and email everyone so they can be sure to attend! This is a really important step for your boy scout troop, cub scout pack, high school marching band, church youth group, hockey or any other Fundraising Organization!
- Remind everyone WHY: you are doing the Fundraiser. Motivate them to sell!
- Explain the Fundraising Programs: Use your Program for Success (located in the folder you first received) as a guide.
- Discuss the Sales Incentives: Get your members pumped-up about their Fundraiser! Are you giving out awards or medallions to top sellers?
- Product Knowledge: Review your Sales Aids and explain the products, their prices and delivery.
- Explain the Goals (or set them).
- Distribute the Fundraising Tip Sheet: Have your members fill out their 'Customer List' and get everyone started selling. Review the Schedule of Events Calendar.
- "Role Playing" of an actual sale: Practice what you'll say to your customers.
- Share your tips: Have previous top sellers discuss what made them successful.
- TIP: Encourage your members to get their Customer's email address. This will be useful for announcing Delivery Dates and for next year's Holiday Fundraiser!